As an early Christmas present to all our wonderful customers at Tonga Development Bank, we’ve been working tirelessly on making your online experience with us as easy and pain-free as possible. With this new fresh design and layout you’ll be able to find all the information you need quickly whenever and wherever.
To make it even more convenient for you, the new website is built to be a user-friendly experience no matter what device you happen to be using — desktop, tablet or mobile! No longer will you need to pinch your mobile screen to zoom in and read tiny text, everything on the website will be organised automatically to suit your browsing needs. Whether you’re outdoors or indoors, on holidays or on a lunch break and everything in between, as long as you have access to internet, you’ll have everything you need to manage your money.
What the website means to you.
- An intuitive design and navigation structure enabling you to get the information or services you need — fast.
- A seamless browsing experience across desktop, tablet and mobile for on-the-go browsing and transactions
- No changes to the way you access the website. The URL will remain the same.
- Your relationship with us remains the same, just the way you interact with our online channels has been greatly improved.
- New and updated product information so you can decide for yourself if something we offer is right for you
- A new internet banking platform for you to manage all your money needs online (Coming January 2016)
- The main menu has been revamped for easy and intuitive navigation
- Brand new online forms so that you can apply for a product from the comfort of your own home computer or even when you’re out and about. For a lot of our products, that means that you can save time and hassle by no longer having to fill in a form by hand and submitting it to our offices.
What do you think about the new website?
At Tonga Development Bank, we’re always striving for ways to improve how we serve you. We would love to hear your honest thoughts on the new website. Anything you suggestion could end up being added to a future version of the website.
Internet & Mobile Banking to launch soon
Do your banking in your pajamas.
Starting very soon, Tonga Development Bank members will have access to Internet Banking. What does this mean for you?
You will no longer have to visit our branches to take care of your simple everyday banking needs. Whether or not the weather is poor, or our offices are closed, you’re lacking in time, or you just want to stay warm in bed for the afternoon, all you need to do to manage your money is a computer or laptop.
Convenient. Fast. Easy.
With Internet Banking at your fingertips you’ll have more control over your finances than ever. You’ll be able to:
- View Account Details
- View & Print Bank Statement
- Transfer Funds within TDB Accounts
- Effect Voluntary Periodic Payment Authority
- With many more Business Activities & Transactions
Internet Banking will change the way you do your banking forever. More control, less hassle. Get in touch with us today to learn more about this upcoming game-changer.
International Banking Business
Do you need to send money overseas or domestically to family, friends and suppliers? Do you want to receive an international payment from loved ones or business partners? Tonga Development Bank can help you for all your international transaction needs. Learn more about the options you have as our valued customer.
Tonga’s Bank for the People of Tonga
Tonga’s only Bank with Offices open up to Saturday in *Nuku’alofa, Hahake and Hihifo, Tongatapu. Warmly served the Great *Vava’u since 1979 and forever present in *Ha’apai and *‘Eua Islands.
Note: Offices open Half Day on Saturday
Agriculture Marketing and Production Fund
No Ngoue 1% mo e 4% ke uta fua ngoue ki muli
Government Managed Fund is available for agriculture marketing and production oriented products. In addition, there are other priority sectors like Livestocks, Fishing, Tourisms, Manufacturing, Construction, Construction, Education etc.
‘Oku kei faingamalie tafa’aki no ki he ngaahi ngoue kehekehe fakataumu’a ke uta ki tu’apule’anga. Taimi tatau, ‘oku ‘ata pe mo e no ki he ngaahi tafa’aki kehe hange ko e fanga monumanu, toutai, takimamata, langa mo e ako foki.
- As a matter of priority to boost exporter’s confidence by providing a facility to allow the early payment to primary producers for their exports.
- Investment in expanded agricultural production and value added activities.
- Repayment period is 9 months
- Maximum loan amount T$100,000
Page 3 of 10