If you're in wholesale and retail, then this loan is for you
What is Wholesale & Retail?
The wholesale trade classification includes all business activities involved in sale of goods by large quantities for resale to consumers.
The retail trade classification includes all business activities involved in the resale without transformation of new and used goods to the general public for personal or household consumption.
Why go with us?
Tonga Development Bank’s Wholesale & Retail loan has:
|All items purchased with loan funds. Land mortgage is preferable otherwise BSV coverage should be at least 1.5x. Floating deben
|Structural facilities a maximum of 12 years but depending on loan size. For stocks maximum of 2 years.
|Salary is preferable though cash is considered. For salary deduction, 50% salary allowed for repayment, but 60% considered.
|Can be charged to account.
|Direct to supplier or agreed draw down schedule.
|Not less than 25% of cost of project.
Eligibility Guideline – Applicants
Applicants considered under this Sector should:
- loan repayment through S/D
- current stock level, if existing
- management ability of applicants
- high market demand.
Eligibility Guideline – Purpose
- working capital (stock)
- acquisition of plant and equipment
- construction of structural facilities
- transport (to a limited extent).
- establishment of new operation unless proven skill and knowledge;
- acquisition of land for setting up such operation;
- construction of a store facility for a new trading store project.